Established in 2003 in a basement office in Algonquin, Illinois, PeopleSense has grown from a small handful of loyal clients in the Chicagoland area to a clientele spanning over half of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
In 2008, PeopleSense established a second office in Phoenix, Arizona to better serve our clients with support availability for the western United States, western Canada and Alaska.
Going strong with more services and product offerings than ever before, PeopleSense continues to be at the forefront of our industry without losing sight of where we began or the friendships made along the way.
With decades of experience as part of the NOVAtime Time & Attendance Labor Management sales, implementation, support, and training team, we are headquartered outside of Chicago and serve customers across the United States.
Who We Are and Why You Should Work with Us:
- Operate nationally, so we can support you wherever you are.
- Decades of experience in sales, support, implementation, and training for NOVAtime Time & Attendance Labor Management Solutions.
- Serve a variety of industries, including Agriculture, Finance, Government, Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, and Retail
- NOVAtime SaaS monthly employee fee includes lifelong support, including all upgrades and enhancements, ensuring that our customers will have the most up-to-date software.
- Award-winning software and hardware support, live technical assistance, and custom programming services.
- Initial and ongoing training of your staff by our staff of trainers at NO CHARGE with 200+ Payroll Products and HRMS systems.
- Full array of NOVAtime PUSH Biometric Time Clocks, Mobile Apps, and Employee Web Services Portal for use by your employees and supervisor.
- Rapid return-on-investment due to significantly improved control of your largest expense: labor — while automating a variety of possibly manual tasks, such as, Time-Off Requests, Advanced Scheduling, Benefit Accruals, and Tracking Points —plus much more.